All applicants must be:
• La NAHN members in good standing for 6 months before the application deadline (generally November 1).
• Attending/enrolled in an accredited full-time nursing program – this is a requirement for the duration of funding for the scholarship.
It is strongly recommended not to wait until the last day to submit your application.
Successful scholarship applicants are notified by e-mail and scholarships are presented at the scholarship gala.
If awarded a scholarship, attendance at the scholarship gala mandatory. (date TBD)
**For FULL requirements, scoring rubric and application, click and download the documents below:
Questions? Contact the scholarship committee here
Committee: Viri Harris, Adriana Velasco, Corina Martinez
Ready to submit your application and the required documents?
Check and make sure you have gathered all of the required documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
CV/Resume Two letters of recommendation from (SON) faculty members.
Personal Statement Essay
Statement of Financial Need
Steps to submit:
1. Upload your documents via email here
2. Add your name in the subject line: Last Name, First Name
2. Include your name, email, and phone number in the body of the email.
If you experience technical difficulties, email your application and necessary documents to the scholarship committee at firstname.lastname@example.org